Our firm was founded in 1990 and has represented clients in New Mexico and Texas for over twenty years providing extensive legal services in the following areas:
- Comprehensive estate planning services including: wills, revocable living trusts, insurance trusts, gifts estate tax planning, power attorney and living will.
- Representation of clients with IRS issues, tax planning strategies and estate tax savings techniques.
- Business formations, including corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and foundations.
- Complete probate services, including probate proceedings in both New Mexico and Texas and providing advice to personal representatives in the administration, distribution and closing of estates.
- Commercial law transactions including sales of real estate and business interests, tax free exchanges and extensive tax planning techniques regarding family owned business interests.
- Agricultural law matters, including administrative or regulatory cases
Wind Energy law matters including review and negotiation of wind energy leases for landowners